With more than 20 years of experience, Hugo Coello Arquitectos has been creating World Class designs and high quality construction work for discerning clients in diverse locations. Over these years, this internationally known firm has won a great reputation for their thoughtful design and their collaboration with clients to understand their needs, objectives and expectations.
We have earned our experience working in a wide variety of projects that includes Estate Homes, Single Family Residences, Condominiums, Motels and Boutique Hotels, Retail, Schools, Warehouse Distributors facilities, Offices, Fast food restaurants, clinics, Bars and Discotheques. This experience has turned our firm from a small practice office to one of the most important companies in the area, we are well known for our commitment to excel in every discipline concerning design and construction, that led us into the solid and well established family we are in the present.
President / Hugo Coello Arquitectos S.A. de C.V.
Bachelor in Architecture, Universidad de San Pedro Sula,
San Pedro Sula, Honduras 1990-1994.
License: Colegio de Arquitectos de Honduras. CAH-L385.
Certification of Project Management in Construction,
Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey 1998.
- 2002 2004 Vice – President of CAH Board (Colegio de Arquitectos de Honduras) Northwest Division
- 2001 2002 Alternate Fiscal of CAH Board (Colegio de Arquitectos de Honduras) Northwest Division
- 2000 2001 Secretary of CAH Board (Colegio de Arquitectos de Honduras) Northwest Division
- 2011 2012 Founder & Director of Hugo Coello Arquitectos S.A. de C.V.
- 2001 2011 Hugo Coello Arquitectos Studio.
- 1995 2000 Founder & Director of Ark-Co Arquitectos S. De R.L. San Pedro Sula.
- 1992 1994 Designer and Project Supervisor for Anuar Elias Bendeck (Architect Studio) San Pedro Sula.
- 1991 1992 Designer and Project Development for Roberto Villanueva (Architect Studio) San Pedro Sula.
- 1999 – 2004 Professor in the field of Architectural Design and Construction, Architecture Faculty – Universidad de San Pedro Sula.
- Dec – 2000 Instructor for Technical Drafting Intensive Workshop Civil Engineer Faculty Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras (UNAH).
- 1997 Instructor for Technical Drafting and Construction Procedures and Materials Instituto Técnico Santo Tomás de Aquino, San Pedro Sula.